Bed and Breakfast in Champagne, France
A resourcing stay in Champagne in our bed and breakfast
Are you looking for a quiet and rejuvenating place? Escape into our bed and breakfast in Champagne, France. Whether it is for a night, a weekend or a week, your stay in our establishment will be a real breath of fresh air.
Located in Gueux, in Champagne, you will be in the middle of nature.
An old farmhouse renovated, keeping all the authenticity of the place welcomes you, into the heart of a large garden with trees.
In our bed and breakfast, you will enjoy of numerous facilities:
- 5 rooms
- A spa (with indoor pool and sauna)
- Wooded landscape garden and terrace
- Open relaxation areas
- Fitness room
- Massage area
- Breakfast included
- Covered parking
- Free wi-fi
- PRM access
Don’t wait any longer and come to spend a privileged moment in our bed and breakfast in Champagne, France.
Spacious and elegant suites
Our bed and breakfast in Champagne, France consists of 5 sumptuous suites. All of them are spacious, modern and luxury.
Each one has its own particularity and is inspired by a type of champagne:
- La Blanc des Noirs: elegant suite of 39 m2 with black touches. This suite consists of a private terrace and a magnificent historical architecture with Catalan vault ceiling and stone wall.
- La Brut Rosé: this suite of 44 m2 is romantic and fancy with its pink tones. You will enjoy its high ceiling and its private balcony.
- La Blanc de Blanc: this bright contemporary suite of 44 m2 stands out with its magnificent wooden frame.
- La Brut Nature: cosy and modern suite with natural materials of 37 m². Bright room with high ceiling, exposed beams and island bathtub.
- La Brut Prestige: spacious suite of 44 m² with white and gold tones, and consists of an island bathtub and a balcony.
Discover the Champagne : a stunning French region
Staying in our bed and breakfast in Champagne is the opportunity to discover the wonderful region of France.
Learn more about this iconic beverage with a winery tour and board on the Champagne route.
During your stay, don’t miss visiting:
- Reims with its cathedral, many monuments and champagne houses.
- Epernay with the Avenue de Champagne
- Châlons-en-Champagne: oenotourism and nature with boat ride
- Hautvillers where the champagne is born
- The Der lake: the biggest artificial lake in Europe